Blossoming Stars Mixed Media Online Workshop
“CIRCLES OF LIFE
Everything Turns, Rotates, Spins, Circles, Loops, Pulsates, Resonates, And Repeats.
Circles Of life, Born from Pulses Of light, Vibrate To Breathe, While Spiraling Outwards For Infinity Through The lens Of time, And into A sea
Dreams.” by Suzy Kassem
Hello lovely creative friends!
I am thrilled to invite you to my new mixed media online workshop Blossoming Stars!
Come join me in this new artistic adventure, an art journey where you will learn new techniques, you will play and have fun in the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Blossoming Stars Mixed Media Online Workshop is designed with both the beginner and the more experienced artist in mind. I will encourage you to get out of your comfort zones, to experiment, have fun, discover new “strategies” and find your own creative voice.
We will be using lots of mediums, paints and embellishments and we will step together into a realm of mixed media art goodness creating a gorgeously textured mixed media galaxy painting.
I will walk you through my artistic process hoping I will get you inspired to create your own wonderful artwork.
When you purchase Blossoming Stars Mixed Media Online Workshop you will get immediate access to all 3 videos, almost 5 hours of real time, no sped up videos with step by step instructions (spoken and written) and an invitation to a private group on Facebook, where you will be able to share your work, ask questions, interact with likeminded fellow mixed media artists from around the world and encourage each other in a friendly, stress free atmosphere. And there is more, these videos will be there for you to watch forever!!! 🙂 So, no worries if you don’t have time to play now – the will be waiting for you! J
All of these at the fantastic price of £30 (price includes VAT)
(You will receive an email containing all the video passwords, written instructions document and a galaxy template document that you can use in your artwork as well as an invitation to join our private group on Facebook. Allow 24 hours for this after you have made your purchase, but usually it will take far less).
Create art you’ll love!
I’m looking forward to seeing you in the class! 🙂
ONLY £30 WITH LIFETIME ACCESS
CLASS NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
Supplies you might need:
- wood panel (I used 10 x 10 inches)
- White gesso( Golden or Finnabair/Prima Marketing)
- Palette knife
- Silicone brush
- White crackle paste (Golden or Finnabair/Prima Marketing)
- Clear sculpting medium(Powertex or Finnabair/Prima Marketing)
- Stone Art powder( Powertex)
- Strips of cotton fabric and muslin
- plastic container
- Rubber gloves
- Super heavy gel medium (Golden or Finnabair/ Prima Marketing)
- Marble dust (you can use sand or Finnabair/Prima Marketing texture powder instead)
- Black heavy gesso (Finnabair/Prima Marketing)
- Baby wipes
- Lindy’s stamp gang sprays or similar
- Art stones and mini art stones from Finnabair/Prima Marketing
- Texture powder (Finnabair/Prima Marketing)
- Glass beads from Finnabair/Prima Marketing
- 3D gel medium from Finnabair/Prima Marketing
- Heat gun
- Finnabair/Prima Marketing Art Alchemy acrylic paints or similar (I used vintage rose, light patina, opal magic blue-gold, pink blush, dark velvet, deep waters, blackberry, opal magic rose-gold, opal magic aqua-rose, silver spoon)
- DecoArt acrylic paint – turquoise
- Finnabair/Prima Marketing mica powders or similar (I used gold opal magic, pale silver and blue opal magic)
- Soft gel medium from Finnabair/Prima Marketing
- Glass glitter from Finnabair/Prima Marketing (I used midnight blue and pitch black)
- White Art sugar from Finnabair/Prima Marketing
- Glitter Ebony and Ivory set from Finnabair/Prima Marketing