Hello my friends,
As I promised, tonight I’m back with a new mixed media painting and video tutorial. I hope it will inspire you to give it a try and if you do I would be very happy if you would like to share with me your creations! 🙂 Just leave me a comment with a link to your blog. I cannot wait to see them! 🙂
“Solitude” 8 x 10 inch
List of materials I used:
- Aquabord from Ampersand
- Ranger alcohol inks in Pink Sherbet, Salmon, Cranberry, Yellow, Sunset orange, Lettuce, Aqua and Pool
- 90% alcohol in a bottle
- Fabber Castell Gelatos in Snow Cone, Mango, White, Lemon, Red Cherry and Bubble Gum
- Acrylic paints in Titanium White, Magenta, Cobalt Teal, Titan Buff, Rich Gold and Fluorescent Orange
- Stencils : The Crafters workshop – Mini fancy feathers, Art is…, Aboriginal, Mini well rounded, Mini mayan calendar (one of my favorites) Finnabair – Circles Tim Holtz – Chevron and last but not least Donna Downey – Lilac buds and Silhouette trio (another favorite!)
- ColourArte clear glaze medium
- Acrylic wax for varnishing
And here is the video. Enjoy!
If you are interested in reading more about the supplies I have used for this project, just click on the thumbnails below and you’ll be taken directly to the Shop, so you can find out more about them.
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful evening,