Boho Chic Dream Catcher Magic Online Workshop
Hello lovely creative friends!
I am delighted and super excited to invite you to my new online workshop Boho Chic Dream Catcher Magic!
Come join me in this new artistic adventure, an art journey where you will learn new techniques, you will play and have fun in the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Boho Chic Dream Catcher Magic online workshop is designed with both the beginner and the more experienced artist in mind. I will encourage you to get out of your comfort zones, to experiment, have fun, discover new “strategies” and find your own creative voice.
We will be using lots of mediums, paints and embellishments (including non art related objects that you can find around the house) and we will step together into a realm of mixed media art goodness creating a gorgeous mixed media collage/assemblage dream catcher.
And that’s not all my friends, there’s also a Bonus lesson J (included into Part 3) where we will create two fabulous painted feathers that you will be able to incorporate into your mixed media dream catcher!!!
I will walk you through my artistic process hoping I will get you inspired to create your own wonderful art work.
When you purchase this online workshop you will get immediate access to all 3 videos (almost 6 hours of real time, no sped up videos with step by step instructions) and an invitation to a private group on Facebook, where you will be able to share your work, ask questions, interact with like minded fellow mixed media artists from around the world and encourage each other in a friendly, stress free atmosphere. And there is more, these videos will be there for you to watch forever!!! 🙂
All of these at the fantastic price of £39 (price includes VAT)
(You will receive an email containing all the video passwords and the invitation to join our private group on Facebook. Allow 24 hours for this after you have made your purchase, but usually it will take far less).
Supplies you will need:
- Wood panel ( mine is 10×20 inches)
- White gesso
- Clear gesso
- Watercolour paper
- Modeling paste
- Sand texture paste
- White crackle paste (Golden)
- Finnabair 3D gel medium and soft gel medium
- Craft glue
- Hot glue gun
- Heating tool
- Stencils (I used Tim Holtz – Lattice Work and Crafter’s Workshop – Zinnia, Stone Rings and Blazonry)
- Embroidery hoop (6.5 inches diameter)
- Piece of canvas (9 inches square)
- Fabric strips and ribbons/yarns (different colours to match your project)
- Palette knife
- Baby wipes
- Kitchen paper towels
- Water in a spray bottle
- Watercolour paints
- Oil pastels (I used Prima Marketing water soluble oil pastels)
- A variety of acrylic paints ( I used Golden, PaperArtsy, Finnabair Art Alchemy acrylic paints, ColourArte Silks acrylic glaze)
- SEI Tumble Dye spray
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang spray
- Mica powders (Finnabair and Lindy’s Stamp Gang)
- Brusho pigments or similar
- Bister pigments
- Derwent Inktense pencils
- Finnabair glitter
- Chipboard (Dusty Attic)
- Finnabair mechanicals (clock face, pendant cap and stars)
- Finnabair art stones
- Resin feathers and heart from Prima Marketing
- Neocolor watercolour crayons
- Watercolour pencils
ONLY £39 WITH LIFETIME ACCESS
CLASSROOM NOW OPEN!
Lots of love,